- Dress Code: All clothing must cover shoulders and knees (wraps provided). Please leave all personal belongings /backpacks inside your vehicle.
- Conduct: Cell phones must be switched off inside the Mandir. Please observe silence and refrain from touching or leaning against the delicate carvings in the Mandir.
- Photography and Videography: No photography or video inside the Mandir. Professional photography or photo sessions are not permitted without prior arrangements.
- Food and Drinks: Please refrain from eating, drinking, and chewing gum or baby feeding inside the Mandir. Outside food and drinks are not permitted on premises.
- Smoking: Smoking, alcohol, drugs, and tobacco products are prohibited on premises.
One of the highlights of a visit to the Mandir is to witness the midday Arti performed weekdays at 11:00 am and 8:30 pm, and Sundays at 12:30 pm It is an ancient Hindu offering made by waving lighted wicks before the sacred images to the accompaniment of a musical prayer. Please note, there are separate seating arrangements for men and women during Arti. All visitors are requested to adhere to these arrangements during Arti.
Photography or video for personal use maybe taken from ground level outside the Mandir only. We request visitors to help us maintain the sanctity of the Mandir by not taking any photography or video inside the Mandir. Please note that photography or video filming inside the mandir is strictly prohibited. Professional photography or photo sessions are not permitted.
Guided Tours for Groups: A guided tour of the Mandir is provided to groups of 5+ people with advanced scheduling. Please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.